[attrition] postal: happy holidays... Inotify watch removals suck violently

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Dec 6 17:39:28 UTC 2008

http://attrition.org/postal/p0018.html

Happy Holidays - Welcome to Staff Postal

For only the fourth time ever, the staff and volunteers at attrition.org
reveal our "uber-intellect" and "inner workings" to you, our faithful
readers. We sometimes discuss information security, world politics, and
things that "really matter". Most of the time, we talk about ass sex,
grilled cheese sammiches, and various ways to publicly humiliate our
friends without incriminating ourselves. Before we proceed, a few words of
holiday cheer from us:

[...]

pencils and... you know

drinking games

the jury's out

revolutionizing support ticket technology

attrition jeopardy

the great cultural divide

gots the jitters

deze nutz