[attrition] rant: When the cats are away, the nice will play

d2d d2d at attrition.org
Thu Aug 2 02:14:13 UTC 2007

http://attrition.org/news/content/07-08-01.001.html

Thu Aug 01 22:00:00 EST 2007
d2d

No, attrition hasn't been defaced.  Not in the traditional sense anyways.

Hold down the fort, they said.  As the junior staffer here, I've had the
pleasure of dealing with a lot of crap over the past several months.
"Script enhancement request" emails seem endless, as does Lyger's famous
"Got 5 minutes to..." Yes, I always have five minutes to, but I'd rather
spend it watching porn, which, and this may come as a surprise to many, is
in short supply here at attrition.  I expected a significant repository of
it prior to "volunteering" here (not dissimilar to how socio-economic
factors encouraged Lyger's mom to "volunteer" to a life of crime).
Instead, there's a significant repository of feline porn, which I'll delve
into shortly.

Point being: They are off having fun while I'm here writing this rant. Of
course, I'm not upset about it. Unlike Lyger who bitches and moans about
being Jericho's man-bitch, I prefer to see the bright-side of sub-ideal
situations.

While the senior members are off gallivanting in Las Vegas, no doubt
enjoying themselves at all the edu-tainment the wonderful Sin City has to
offer, I've taken it upon myself to bring about some much needed change
here at attrition.

For one, the black on red just wasn't working for me.

[...]