[Nikto-discuss] Uncommon Header problem

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 21:49:29 CDT 2014

Looking again, I see that it is "option" and not "options".  "options" is
correct according to the RFC and thus what is in the Nikto database. Your
server should be sending x-frame-options and *not* x-frame-option to
properly set frame restrictions.

regards,
Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/