[Nikto-discuss] Uncommon Header problem

csullo at gmail.com csullo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:25:29 CDT 2014

I'm not near a computer to check this out, but that should be in the database of known headers. So either it's missing which is a mistake, or a bug is preventing a match.

However, you want to keep that header around unless you have a specific need for removing it (and even then, allowing specific hosts to frame). So don't try to get rid of it--leave it be!

I'll look at this later to figure out why it's not matching.

Regards,
Sullo