[Nikto-discuss] -f cancels report exporting

Lewis Francis lewis at lewisfrancis.com
Sun Mar 6 21:11:06 CST 2011

Thanks Sullo, I'll check it out. Meanwhile I've posted MacNikto 1.2 with Nikto 2.1.4 support. Thanks again for your help.

BTW, Doug Nomura supposedly gave a shout-out to MacNikto and Nikto at his MacWorld 2011 security session. I wasn't there to confirm but he contacted me prior to the session to answer a couple questions.

Cheers,
-Lewis