[Nikto-discuss] -f cancels report exporting

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:34:59 CST 2011

This is now fixed, and I'm closing ticket #207. -findonly is still an
alias to the proper Plugins flags, with reporting enabled. The output
tweaks to emulate the old output have been updated to match the new
findonly alias.

As far as I can tell, this now looks exactly like it did in versions
2.1.3 and below... if not please let me know.

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/