[Nikto-discuss] Nikto in Nessus

Yanyan Wang yanwang at mail.ucf.edu
Wed Mar 12 23:05:42 UTC 2008

I upgrade my Nessus to 3.2 and it finds Nikto now, but I'm still now convinced that Nikto runs because I can't find anything indicating Nikto in the reports. Let me know how it goes with you. Thanks.

YanYan

>>> Frank Breedijk <FBreedijk at schubergphilis.com> 3/12/2008 5:43 AM >>>
YanYan,

I noticed the same thing and it appears to be an issue in the nikto plugin (14260) at least on nessus 2.2.10.

This is the message I set to nessus bug-report.