[Nikto-discuss] Nikto in Nessus

Frank Breedijk FBreedijk at schubergphilis.com
Wed Mar 12 13:26:18 UTC 2008

Tony,

That would work if I was running on i386 unfortunately I am running on amd64 for which nessus-bin is not available. But, I have also tested using nessus3 on CentOS (RedHat EL recompile) and I did not have an active nikto plugin there either even though the nikto.nasl wrapper was available.

Frank

Frank Breedijk, CISSP - Security Engineer
fbreedijk at schubergphilis.com - www.schubergphilis.com