[Nikto-discuss] Officially Introducing: Dave

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:53:58 UTC 2008

Dave's email kicked me into gear... as I just posted on the web site:

"I'm happy to announce that Nikto has a new lead developer! He goes by the
name "Dave" but I think his parents actually named him "deity." Whatever you
decide to call him, please welcome him to the club and make sure he knows
the secret handshake.

He's been hard at work over at Assembla
<https://trac2.assembla.com/Nikto_2>fixing my broken code and adding
new features, and is steadily progressing
towards a 2.03 release (targeted for end of
July<http://attrition.org/pipermail/nikto-discuss/2008-June/000045.html>).
If you can't wait for the release, you can always check out the source from
here <http://trac2.assembla.com/Nikto_2>."
Additionally, Jabra (who wrote all the cool XML output) has been fixing
other bugs in the reports code, and has something secret up his sleeve...

It's been quiet on the list, but Nikto is still alive--if you have the time
to help these guys out, please head over to the dev arena and make something
happen!

-Sullo