[Nikto-discuss] missing man page for Nikto-2.02

David Lodge dave at cirt.net
Fri Aug 1 02:16:08 UTC 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:40:58 +0100, Jabra <jabra at spl0it.org> wrote:
> Currently, there is no man page.

Actually; there is now... I added a man page on the 4th July... It should
be part of Nikto 2.03 when I release it (most likely tomorrow).

>> I am trying to package Nikto-2.02 on HPUX . This source code does not
>> contain the  man page( nikto-2.02.man)  for nikto-2.02. Can you please
>> tell where can i get the man page for Nikto-2.02.

That would be useful; to know - one of my goals for Nikto 2.04 is prepared
packages for the most common OSs and I no longer have a HP-UX box since my
better half made me throw it away :-( (and it's been about 7 years since I
last built a HP-UX package).

Could you do me a favour and register with assembla.com so that you can
upload the spec file for the package once it's done.

Thanks

dave