[Dataloss] At Least 20 Big-Name Passports Breached

Max Hozven mhozven at tealeaf.com
Thu Mar 27 18:15:18 UTC 2008

Another seemingly simple solution would be to flag certain high-profile
accounts with
an option that requires a supervisor's electronic okay to open a record.
It seems like what they have now is that certain accounts are flagged as
high-profile
(government officials, celebrities, etc) and the management is notified
AFTER somebody
pulls up the record.  Kind of like closing the barn door after the cows
have left.

-Max