[Dataloss] New document on http://www.providenceidentitytheft.com

Rob Holmes rkholmes at gmail.com
Sat May 20 12:52:45 EDT 2006

Greetings,

First off I want to thank lyger and all the folks at attrition.org for
providing such an amazing resource that this data loss mailing list
has turned out to be.

Secondly, I have added a rather interesting document to my website.
It's the defendants first response to the plaintiff's first request
for admissions in the class action suit that a local Portland law firm
is driving.

I have hotlink protection enabled on my site so posting the link in
this email will be of no use to anyone. Please head to
http://www.providenceidentitytheft.com and click on the downloads link
at the top of the page. There you will see the entry in the table for
the document.

It was definitely an interesting read.

Regards,

Rob