[Dataloss] semi-OT: OTP(urchase)

*Hobbit* hobbit at avian.org
Thu Feb 23 21:08:48 EST 2006

Does anyone have good pointers to where one could go for more
info on MBNA ShopSafe, or whatever one-time mechanism AMEX
is/was offering, or any other currently working schemes to
generate a unique one-time credit-card-number equivalent per
transaction?  Or even per vendor, that I've heard somewhere
is also possible?

I'm at complete ground zero WRT any knowledge of this stuff,
but it sounds like the folks here might be up on these things.
Probably best to reply privately and I can summarize later
if folks want.

tnx

_H*