[widdershins] independent security researchers vs companies ?!

Adrian Sanabria adrian.sanabria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:44:19 EDT 2005

Don't get me wrong, I agree with Stuart as well. I was originally replying
from the point of view of the article, not my own personally.

I believe that, as long as software companies treat security researchers as
nuisances (when they opt for responsible disclosure) or threats (when they
opt for full public), they're just going to continue making it harder and
harder on themselves.

--Adrian