[widdershins] Amazing... and yet we still survive...

drag sidious linlamer at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 16:28:01 EDT 2004

I'd just like to point out that the FBI was just serving a subpoena that
was issued on behalf of Italian and Swiss authorities.
http://www.indymedia.be/news/2004/10/88768.php They were compeled to do
this thru international treaty.

So if you want to get all pissy about squishing freedom of speach pointn
your fingers at the Swiss and Italian governments, not the FBI. In this
case the FBI were just acting as police force, carrying out the order of
the court.

Suppossedly this seizure was done because people were trying to use
Indymedia servers to publish pictures of undercover Swiss agents, which
apperently is illegal.

http://openflows.org/index.pl?section=analysis&subsection=9