[widdershins] Amazing... and yet we still survive...

Alan Bounds nightswings at netscape.net
Mon Oct 11 20:49:22 EDT 2004

You know, I've heard of loss and seen some incredible things.
I've been apart of countless groups that just fade away... But
to tell the truth, this is the only group I've been on that still has
people who respond after months of inactivity... I guess it's our
need to know somebody out there is still fighting against those
insane officials out there... Score one for the little guys... thanks
jamyang for the link about Freegate... kiss this Symantec...
...Alan