[widdershins] The Pirate Act

Justin Johnson [GHA] thehiddenfire at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 04:42:49 EST 2004

Agreed.  I haven't had a chance yet to read the law that it is attempting to amend, but
from the looks of things, it's trying to make it so that the Attorney General can act as
the copyright holder and all of their privilages.

-Justin
http://gha.booleangate.org

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_bills&docid=f:s2237is.txt