[widdershins] The Pirate Act

Marc Goemans m.c.m.goemans at students.uu.nl
Thu Apr 1 03:35:06 EST 2004

Hello Y'all

What I, as a European law student doing research in this area, find
interesting is the word "theft". Is it possible to steal, for example,
software? And if so, does that mean software is a tangible something? And if
you answer yes on these questions, which I do, it implies that software
should be protected by something else than copyright law. This may sound
trivial to some of you but it actually isn't.

MarC Goemans