[VIM] VDB Meet Up in Las Vegas

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Mon Jul 21 17:57:01 CDT 2014

VIM people,

Some of us will be doing our near-annual VDB meetup in Las Vegas in a few
weeks. I've asked around to a few that usually show in order to figure out
a decent time/place. This year:

Burger Bar @ Mandalay Bay
Thursday, Aug 7th (2nd day of BH Briefings)
1PM

We chose this location since BH is there and DEFCON is just getting
started that day. We're opting for lunch because a lot of parties and
dinners happen that night already. The last 'good' talk I have been told
ends at 12:45 and some other 'good' talks start at 2:15. For those not
goign to BH we can hang around longer, or move to a random bar to continue
discussion and debate.

Since this may involve quite a few people, we need to know ahead of time
who plans to show so I can get a reservation. Please RSVP (offlist
preferred) to me that you intend to show up.

Thanks!

.b