[VIM] Linking third-party CVSS scores through CVEs (was: "CVENEW" messages to be posted to VIM during NVD outage)

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Thu Mar 14 13:49:18 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am all into having one source for all the CVSS scores for CVEs, but when
this one source doesn't have a fall-back plan or a backup site, it kinda
makes things difficult to stick around to it.

If you have any alternative or method of still matching CVSS and CVEs
without going to some other source beside NVD I will be happy to hear about
it.

--
Thanks,
Noam Rathaus