[VIM] Recent Neohapsis URLs are empty

Christey, Steven M. coley at mitre.org
Mon Dec 30 17:23:52 CST 2013

Has anybody else noticed that recent Neohapsis URLs are basically empty?  For example, http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2013-12/index.html lists recent Bugtraq posts but http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2013-12/0134.html has no contents, and http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2013-12/0107.html only contains a "0".

Looks like a lot of other lists on this site have the same problem.

It's unfortunate, since this site has been pretty reliable for 10+ years, and not a lot of archive sites are like that.

I have an inquiry into the webmaster.  Crossing my fingers...