[VIM] Why are SE38042 and SE38043 APARs related to security?

Rob Keith rkeith at securityfocus.com
Thu Jun 11 20:43:02 UTC 2009

Hey Steve,

When we first saw those two APARs they had Security in the title:

SE38042 - JVA-RUN JDK6.0 XML SECURITY PATCH IBM
SE38043 - JVA-RUN JDK6.0 XML SECURITY PATCH IBM

They've obviously been updated since then. Perhaps it was a mistake initially, or...

If it's shown that there is no security impact we will retire the BID.

-Rob

--
Rob Keith
Symantec