[VIM] annual VIM gathering at Black Hat / Defcon

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Jul 28 04:11:26 UTC 2009

: Well?  Should we have another gathering?
:
: Fridays seem to work well because we may have stragglers from Black Hat
: and people coming in for Defcon.  I assume that Quark's is gone.  Last

Quark's is gone, yes.

: year we went to some restaurant near Quark's that provided adequate
: food/drink although the layout wasn't the best.  On the other hand, it
: was right next to the Riviera.  Anybody have other suggestions?

I guess it depends on time. If we coincide with a meal, doing at a place
with decent food makes sense. If off food hours, any random bar usually
works.