[VIM] bye milw0rm?!

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:44:20 UTC 2009

str0ke,

I am glad to see the resource remain - it is really a very generous
and important contribution to the field of security. Thank you.

Perhaps you could automate the task, and/or open up the site to
volunteers (you trust) to validate and approve issues for the site to
help with the backlog and allow you to step away when it gets
overwhelming?

Cheers,

Dennis

Dennis Groves // dennis.groves at gmail.com // +44 07878 390162

Life has its own way to push you in another direction and teaching you
lessons the hard way. When looking back years later, you know
everything happened for the best. “That every event is the right one.
Look closely and you’ll see. Not just the right one overall, but
right. As if someone had weighed it out with scales.” –Marcus Aurelius