[VIM] [MIL] 7970

str0ke str0ke at milw0rm.com
Wed Feb 4 22:21:39 UTC 2009

[MIL] 7970 seems to be a false report.  After testing the demo the first
time I received another login screen without a login error message,
which made me believe there was some type of sql injection there.  The
vendor stated that this was a false vulnerability, so I retested today
and now I'm receiving an incorrect Username or Password - please try
again message.  Strange, could of been me but not sure, xoron has his
good and bad days.  Removing it from the frontend for now.

/str0ke