[VIM] Vendor dispute / researcher retraction: Agavi (CVE-2008-4920)

str0ke str0ke at milw0rm.com
Thu Nov 6 16:00:02 UTC 2008

Received this from the researcher which confirms the false vuln.

Hi dude ! Can you remove the exploit AGAVI <=Agavi 1.0.0 beta 5
Directory Transversal Exploit, because after discussing with the
developper of AGAVI, we saw that the vulnerability I found was only dur
to a bad server configuration and not the value cmplang from AGAVI....