[VIM] Comment about Milw0rm 5724

George A. Theall theall at tenablesecurity.com
Thu Jun 5 00:50:28 UTC 2008

In case anyone's interested, I have verified the issue in milw0rm
5724. The catch, though, is that the affected application is not a
Drupal module as listed in DreamTurk's advisory but an older
incarnation of Lifetype known as pLog. I tested against version 1.0.1,
which you can find in the project archives here:

   http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83964&package_id=86556

P.S. I noticed that SecurityFocus seems to have completely removed
Bugtraq ID 29495, which had been created for this issue. Does anyone
know if this is because of confusion about the "vendor"?

George
theall at tenablesecurity.com