[VIM] 3rd annual VIM gathering?

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Mon Jul 7 23:02:55 UTC 2008

: > For the VIM gathering, I think we just need to pick something and make
: > it happen.  There seems to be parties every night!  Back to the Shadow
: > Bar again Wednesday?
:
: What if you just mostly lurk and only contribute to OSVDB on a sporadic
: basis... still welcome at either of these? How about if pints of beer
: are offered as penance? ;)

yes and yes =)

Our conversation is typically centered around whining like little girls
about the poor state of security research, the hurdles of maintaining
VDBs and any other security woes that come to mind. Nothing fancy or
official.