[VIM] Is milw0rm DNS down?

Steve Tornio steve at vitriol.net
Wed May 9 13:51:44 UTC 2007

doh!  Pulled up the page with my bookmark, and then typed the dig
request. :)

Anyway, I haven't had any trouble today with the page.

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.milw0rm.com.               IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.milw0rm.com.        13403   IN      CNAME   milw0rm.com.
milw0rm.com.            13403   IN      A       213.150.45.196