[VIM] old r0t links wiped out

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Mon Jul 9 14:52:38 UTC 2007

Quoting "Steven M. Christey" <coley at mitre.org>:

> I've been thinking for a while that we could really use an
> archive.org-style Wayback Machine that records all these miscellaneous
> URLs and vendor news items, and only rolls them out when the old pages
> get deleted or killed.  Ah, the things we would do if time and
> resources were plentiful...

Yeah... we've talked about this as well... just need the time to make
something good (and safe)!

Alternately, we could actually use (abuse?) the wayback machine to
catalog. 6 month lag, though... and would take some work for each one:
   http://www.archive.org/about/faqs.php#1

Also, you may want to check to see if you have any links to
frog-man.org as well--Nikto DB had several for advisories, and that
site is gone (ad site now).  A week or so ago I managed to find a few
on archive.org and put them OSVDB.org if you need the links (I can dig
them up).

--
http://cirt.net   |    http://osvdb.org/