[VIM] Sun JDK Confusion Revisited

jkouns jkouns at opensecurityfoundation.org
Sat Dec 15 04:09:43 UTC 2007

OSVDB 2.0 should be live in a couple hours if everything goes well!
The new system is actually a complete rewrite....

• Faster interface for mangling and updating vulnerabilities
• Fully integrated portal that allows wiki style updates & editing for
each field
• Watch list functionality for custom alerting
• Improved vendor dictionary, including new search functionality
• Revamped classification system

Some things to consider if you are currently integrating with OSVDB:
• The current XML dump will be available for several months
• You will need to create an OSVDB account to download the database
• The new database exports will include all vulnerabilities, not just
“stable”
• XML schema changes are coming