[VIM] SquirrelMail GPG Plugin Vulnerabilities

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun Dec 2 04:38:05 UTC 2007

: I'm trying to make sense of the spate of recent vulnerabilities
: associated with the GPG Plugin for SquirrelMail.
:
: [concise summary of mail list traffic]
:
: So, how are you VDB folks sorting all this out? I've noticed so far that
: Bugtraq 24782 maps to WabiSabiLabi's advisory (although oddly it claims
: the issue has now been resolved with version 2.1 of the plugin) and
: 24828 to Esser's posting.
:
: Am I getting all this straight?

Looks like it. I just now caught up on mail and read through these and
decided I don't have time to sort them vs changelogs. It's discouraging
to see so many researchers, many reliable when they do formal
vulnerability disclosure, dispense information with no real details or
clarification.