[VIM] Cool Cafe' product found - mostly

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Oct 3 21:01:40 EDT 2006

: > See CVE's below.
: >
: > OSVDB:17349 and OSVDB:17350 had marked these issues as myth/fake,
: > saying there was no info on the product, and it might have been
: > site-specific.  I dug into this a little more, because morning wood
: > was the researcher.  A couple inurl: queries later, and it looks like
: > there's some product *somewhere* that at least used to be distributed
: > at coolcafe.ca (not any more),
:
: archive.org has some mirrors of the old site
: (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://coolcafe.ca).
:
: http://web.archive.org/web/20010607125917/www.coolcafe.ca/V3/index.asp
: "Cool Caf? is a free ASP chat application that can be fully customized
: to the look of your web site. "

The night I dig into this, archive.org did not have any archives of the
site available...