[VIM] Some CVEs accidentally included in SUSE-SR:2006:006

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Fri Mar 31 03:18:42 EST 2006

FYI, SUSE-SR:2006:006 listed a couple extra CVEs in its
cross-references, but associated descriptions were not in the advisory
details.  Marcus Meissner of SUSE just confirmed to me that
CVE-2006-0024 and CVE-2006-0745 should not have been included in the
summary, since they released separate advisories for the associated
products.

Normally I might not notify VIM of this, but I figured it was a good
time to remind people to double-check CVEs in advisories, cause
mistakes do happen sometimes :-/