[VIM] Ask and ye Might Receive

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed Mar 29 09:50:36 EST 2006

: Funny, we were just talking about something like this last week...
:
: The Web Hacking Incidents Database, hosted by WASC, lists multiple web
: hacking incidents.  However, they also include references to
: Full-Disclosure posts for XSS issues in high-profile sites...
:
: http://www.webappsec.org/projects/whid/

Yep, this hit right after two days of fresh discussion between the OSVDB
folks, on how best to implement a site specific vuln section of the
database.

The WHID is interesting, as it is a cross between what we had been
discussing (vulns in specific sites/services), and dataloss
(attrition.org/errata/dataloss).