[VIM] Antharia OnContent // CMS might be an app provider

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat Jan 14 18:19:55 EST 2006

: FYI a look at the Antharia web site suggests that they're an
: application service provider or whatever you want to call it these
: days.

http://www.antharia.com/media/antharia-cms-070104.pdf

No Monthly Fees

Once we have installed and configured your CMS, there are no monthly user
fees. We can set you up on your server or ours.

--

This leads me to believe it can be a standalone product, not service.. but
they would rather you set up shop on their boxes (and possibly get support