[VIM] maintain example6.php phphtmllib Variable Remote File Inclusion

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Dec 26 18:34:52 EST 2006

: I couldn't find a CVE for this, but the 'maintain' vuln posted in October may
: have a vendor ack based on the date of disclosure and date of upgrade. Due to
: the vague changelog though, it isn't certain..
:
: http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2006-10/0247.html
:
: http://maintainproject.osuosl.org/downloads/releases/3.1.0/releasenotes
:
: Maintain 3.1.0 Release Notes
:  Several new features have been added:
:   Security Fixes

Oh, I should have also mentioned, the example6.php script is part of the
'phphtmllib' package, which has its own changelog in the maintain tar
archive. This issue may affect other programs as well.