[VIM] Jetbox CMS file include - CVE dispute

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Wed Aug 30 18:46:51 EDT 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Stuart Moore wrote:

> I'm confused.  The PHP tags are awkward, but not nested.

Yes.  My mention of nesting is probably a hold-over from the early stages
when I was confused about why the include started with a "<?php" when I
thought it was already in an open "?php".

> It seems that all of the include statements are fully within the
> phpdigSearch()  function, but the function is not actually called within
> that file

OK, now I see this.  What confused me was, the function definition was
split across multiple "php" tags, with the HTML interspersed throughout
even the function definition.  The length of the function also made things
more difficult.