[VIM] Revisiting The Past

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Wed Aug 9 16:15:12 EDT 2006

My gut reaction is that this was a dupe/rediscovery that wasn't caught due
to different spellings of "ProductCart" and "Product Cart" (though we
should have caught it on the script or parameter name...)  These days, I
would update the original CVE to mention the new version that is also
affected.

I hate duplicates due to alternate spellings :(  In CVE, we don't have a
normalized vendor or product name field, which might make this issue worse
- or do other DBs have the same problem?

- Steve