[VIM] NISCC advisories

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Thu Sep 1 17:56:00 EDT 2005

: Just a quick note that vuln DB's should make sure to monitor NISCC
: security advisories.  We've missed a couple of them even though they had
: CVE numbers, but sometimes when I "catch up" there doesn't seem to be an
: entry in other VDBs.  NISCC is not yet using the typical wide
: distribution channels.
:
: I'll save my comments on the use of proprietary document formats that
: don't support proper copy-and-paste for some other time.

And linking to second documents for 'vulnerable product matrix' =)  I've
been watching them as best I can but given how few they seem to release,
I tend to forget after a few weeks.

I'm also not terribly thrilled over their vague advisories listing 3 CVE
candidates and giving no clue what they correspond to, without digging
into additional proprietary documents that you and I both love.