[VIM] Re: [Change Request] 15738 WebApp E-Cart index.cgi art Parameter Arbitrary Command Execution

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sun May 29 18:35:46 EDT 2005

: Thank you for getting back with me so quickly.  I wasn't really
: expecting a human touch to that.  LOL.

Accuracy is a big thing for us =)

: The E-Cart was written by Henrik Kadfors (Sweden?) specifically as a
: module for WebApp (the Perl version).  It will not work with WebApp PHP
: since it is written in CGI instead.  Mr. Kadfor's site located at
: www.yazaport.com/kadfors is an independent module support related site

Ahh. Hitting that page doesn't redirect. Diving down the directory
structure a bit, I find:
http://www.yazaport.com/kadfors/pixysoft/downloads/

and Ecart2.zip which I assume is the software.

: and he has banners to the Nasrani Software Foundation on that site, but
: it is not owned by Nasrani.

Well this makes it easy. I can update the vendor from 'unknown' to Henrik
Kadfors now.

: Again, thank you very much for your prompt reply.

No problem, thanks for helping me dig up the vendor!

Brian
OSVDB.org