[VIM] InfoTouch Surfnet vulnerabiliies

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Thu May 26 21:35:55 EDT 2005

I am a volunteer with the OSVDB.org project doing research on the
Surfnet vulnerabilities you are credited with discovering in January,
2004 (listed below).  I have not been able to find a copy of your
original advisory or email. Do you still have a copy of it, or know
where it can be found on the web? I would like to document more details
than what are currently available.

Surfnet CMD_CREDITCARD_CHARGE Denial Of Service Vulnerability
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2004-1781
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9348

Surfnet Unauthorized Account Depositing Vulnerability
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2004-1780
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9347

Surfnet Kiosk Filesystem Access Vulnerability
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2004-1795
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/9346

Thanks
Sullo