[VIM] Re: Diabolic Crab history

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed May 25 01:23:48 EDT 2005

: The tarinasworld example is already noted with a question mark in CVE
: (CAN-2005-0994), but thanks for the info on storelocator_submit.asp not
: being in ProductCart (CAN-2005-0995).  I've since updated CAN-2005-0995
: accordingly.

tarinasworld is due to him auditing a live site and finding a
vulnerability on it.. something that he, Lostmon and several others are
doing frequently. this is a real bother to me as many of the
vulnerabilities may be found in modified/custom versions like we've seen.

so the tarinasworld issue he reported is only vulnerable on a single site
on the net probable. being site specific, we don't include it.

if the vulnerability lies in the journal code distributed with the
package, he didn't clearly identify that.