[VIM] PROMS issues - partial clarity in the changelog

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Tue May 24 19:19:42 EDT 2005

On Tue, 24 May 2005, security curmudgeon wrote:

> Also historically, I dug out two more entries:
>
> 16713  	PROMS Unauthorized Action Link Disclosure  	Aug 28, 2003

This is probably the following  from Thu Aug 28 20:11:06 CEST 2003:

  * Security: Action links are now only shown if the user is authorized to
    perform the actions.

> 16712 	PROMS Unspecified SESSION ID Privilege Escalation 	Aug 10, 2003

Sun Aug 10 16:00:17 CEST 2003:

  * Fixed serious security bug due to non-usage of $_SESSION[].

... whatever THAT means, I'm not versed in all the subtleties of PHP.