[VIM] windows clarity

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Thu May 12 15:21:35 EDT 2005

Here's my original response to Kurt Seifried, which goes into the
nitty-gritty detective work for how I really determined that they were
different.  See the "** THUS **" statement for a techy executive summary.

This is the kinw of heavy duty work that should be shared across the VIM
community.  It's a lot faster to verify than to do it entirely on your
own; I forget how long it took, but it was a couple hours at least.

- Steve