[VIM] [Change Request] 21213: randshop /themes/kategorie/index.php Multiple Variable SQL Injection (fwd)

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Wed Dec 7 14:43:21 EST 2005

My reply follows..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philipp Wunderlich <philipp.wunderlich at dierandgruppe.com>
To: moderators at osvdb.org
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:26:22 +0100
Subject: [OSVDB Mods] [Change Request] 21213: randshop
     /themes/kategorie/index.php Multiple Variable SQL Injection

Hi OSVDB-Team,

I'm Philipp Wunderlich a software developer from the randshop from
Germany.

We fixed the bug and upgrade the actual download version on our website.
The patch is also available in the forum and our customers are informed
per mail.

I try to contact the Liz0ziM who found the bug but without success. So I
try to send the websites with this secure information mails with this
information.

--
cu & have fun
Philipp Wunderlich