[sticklist] - Clarification: Females in the Academy

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Sun Mar 30 17:51:32 UTC 2008

Gentlemen --

Over the past few weeks I've received several inquiries regarding the
assimilation and integration of females into the Academy.  Apparently, this
news item started gathering momentum and increased interest within the
Alumni and Parents communities recently after several individuals received
a survey from the school soliciting feedback on the matter.

Rather than blindly fuel the flames of speculation, last week I penned a
note to VFMAC President Tony McGeorge asking for some official
clarification that could be relayed to the Alumni community regarding this
matter. As such, Tony's response to me appears below, and I appreciate his
taking the time to respond to my inquiry so promptly.

Relayed for your information,

Rick Forno '90 '92C