[Nikto-discuss] No web server found on ip:443

マスターズ イアン ian at ncsa.jp
Thu May 19 01:07:28 CDT 2016

Hi Frank

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I didn't have that module so I installed it from RPMs:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1272 Oct  4  2009 /usr/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/https.pm
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 89 Apr  4  2008 /usr/share/perl5/URI/https.pm

and restarted httpd but I'm still getting the same error.

I checked for dependencies again and all of these are installed:
openssl-devel perl perl-Net-SSLeay perl-Crypt-SSLeay

Also rebooted the server just for good measure. No change.

Searched around for any dependencies I may have missed and installed these:
openssl-perl perl-MD5 perl-libwhisker2

restarted httpd, no change

Any other ideas?