[Nikto-discuss] Nikto on Tails not work

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:16:52 CDT 2014

I've never used that OS so I can't say for sure. However, run 'nikto.pl -V'
and look for any errors (it should check module requirements). Also confirm
you can connect manually (browser or perhaps netcat), and that you can
resolve it from the command line.

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/