[Nikto-discuss] Nikto Plugin Tutorial

a resident.deity at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 02:40:15 CDT 2014

Yeah that book refers to Nikto pre-2.1.0. I keep meaning to write a full
tutorial, but run out of time. It was to this aim that the last plugin I
wrote I excessively commented. So, until I can find time, it's best to copy
the nikto_drupal plugin and mangle it (
https://github.com/sullo/nikto/blob/master/program/plugins/nikto_drupal.plugin
)

I'll put this on my (very long) list of things to do.